So it's been almost a week since I last posted. That's because my car went into the shop the other day. My camera was conveniently left in the car and it needed to stay in the shop for a few days (as a matter of fact we still don't have it back YET). Yes that's the new Jeep we just got they're putting a new engine in it because the old one wasn't that good. Luckily for me the dealership is paying for it. Anyway this picture is from a while ago but it's RJay and his catipillar/worm/ centipede ... I don't really know what it is so I just call it something different every time. Whatever comes to mind. It's been laying across RJays crib for months now ever since Nana got it for him but just recently hes been taking it off and playing with it. It's really cute it's got a different letter of the alphebet on every "section" of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awww what a cute toy! I'm sure if Nicholas met the worm thing he would want to take it on a plane to Brazil along with his other friends
Post a Comment