Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Reverting to Old Habits
I have not written ANYTHING in a WHOLE month. The most important months ... I've missed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Moving, Frankies 1st birthday. DON'T PANIC ... I have however been taking pictures and tonight I finally have some time (not really the laundry's piling up and the dishes aren't put away.... but I'll take it) and the camera is dead. Not just a little dead like I can't even get it to turn on. And guess what ... the charger is still packed away in few (or many however you want to look at it) boxes we still have packed. I wanted to at least give my page a few new works and dust it off so that as soon as I unpack the charger I can put up some posts ... in the mean time I am going to TRY to get some pictures off my phone and put them up .. maybe even a few videos .... we'll see how that goes ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment