Sunday, November 30, 2008

No Faux Hawk for this Baby!



So today was RJays first REAL haircut. We've been trying to keep up with it by trimming it but it's just wild now to the point were we can't do anything with it. So we have been planning to go to the barbar for weeks now and it still hasn't happend. As I was planning to cut Robs hair today I decided to try RJay. What's the worst that could happen? It actually wasn't that bad it could've been worse. He got kind of restless at the end (refer to the picture were he's pointing to get up). The side shot didn't come out that great I will have to try and get betting pics but I figured these were fine for quick ones. We surprised Rob with the mohawk part and he liked it but wasn't sure about keeping it at first but for now it's staying. Were his hair is still long on top he can wear it out of the mohawk just fine without it looking silly. Well as far as I can tell, it hasn't completely dry yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the mohawk!!!!!! Sooooo cute