Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!

The other day they had a birthday party for Dr. Suess at the Community college. It was a lot of fun for the kids. They had cupcakes and Juice and door prizes and they read a ton of Dr. Suess books. This is RJay reading a book that he stole off the table.
Frankie just liked the juice box.
Both kids listening to the story.
RJay reading the story with the pictures showing like they were reading the book. At the end of the program they gave the kids a free book to keep. They had a lot of fun and there was other young kids there. RJay and one little girl kept sharing books with eachother. I think he's getting used to other kids a little bit.

1 comment:

Tara said...

That's so nice! I'm hoping to get Nicholas into some kind of social group soon... I keep saying it but I think we'll actually do it this time!!! Atleast RJay has Frankie though and he's such a good big brother :) :)