
The Birthday cake Rob made and Lou frosted ... it was delicious.

I thought my birthday was going to be a nice lazy day at home. However. Rob took me out to lunch and then Lou and I went to go see Dear John and when we came home my parents came over for cake and ice cream and brought me a dining room table and we're working on picking out the chairs to get to go with it. I ended up having a much more eventful and fun day and I love my dining room set (pictures soon).
1 comment:
Aww that's soo nice of your parents I can't wait for pics! I want to see that movie too you have to tell me if it was good... and also you'll have to give Rob props on making a cake for you, what a guy :)
Post a Comment