
THE RULES:
-Each blogger to whom the award is given must post these requests.
-Each blogger to whom the award is given must list 10 random things about themselves and pass the award on to other recipients.
-The award recipients then need to do the same.
-Don't forget to leave a comment telling the recipient about the award.
Okay I'm passing this on to Tara R. and Kristina B. not only because there my only followers (other than Janine who I received this from) but because I love hearing about my Nicholas and Kristina needs to get writting again.
10 Random things about ME:
~This is harder than I thought it would be .. may take a while I want it to come out good.
1. I have no idea what my natural hair color is. I've been dying it since 8th Grade. It used to be dirty blonde but the roots look much darker now.
2. I always wanted to be like Jon and Kate plus 8 ... well as far as having a big family any way. But I'm perfectly happy with sticking with two kids .. even though I still like to try and convince my husband to have more just because it gives him a heart attack.
3.I am soo excited for Christmas this year. As a complete family and possibly in our new house. I have already started shopping a little.
4. I have always wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I can't wait to one day go back to school.
5.My dreams and ideas are ALWAYS much bigger than my wallet. In part because I always give whats in my wallet to those in need. Making myself the needy one. Thats how the rich get richer.
6. I worry wayy to much. I worry about my kids going to school in a few years. About money. Always about money. About anything I can possibly worry about.
7. I have OCD. Self diagnosed. I LOVE things when they are straigh and clean. I fold my towels so they are all facing the same way. Same with the washcloths even the baby ones. I have an exact way I like the clothes put away. Basically everyone knows to stay away from my laundry. I write wayy to many lists. I schedule everything way in advance... I could go on.
8. I would home school my kids if it weren't for the fact that I would feel they were missing out on a huge social aspect of life.
9. My kids refuse to sleep in their own beds. I have no idea why. RJay doesn't even sleep in our bed he sleeps on the couch and Frankie sleeps in the pack n play. Theres something about sleeping in their beds that just doesn't go with them .. and it drives me NUTS.
10.This has seriously taken me atleast 3 months to post and 2 weeks to think of all these things and I'm still not sure it came out as good as I wanted it.



1 comment:
I looove this! I can't wait to do it but sadly I have no one to make do it.. what the heck
Post a Comment