Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday RJay!!!


Were to start. I haven't blogged in so long and so much has happened. There's no way I will be finishing the day to day blog on our Massachusetts trip. I can't even barely the past week let alone the past 6 months. I'm going to try and keep up with this more consistently but I'm not promising every day any more. Lets start with RJays birthday. We were supposed to have it at the playground that we found (I'll have to give it it's own blog it's soo cool) but it ended up being really hot so we decided to have it in the conference room at Madigan. The cake was so cute. We played the video of RJays first year that Tara made for us last year. RJay loved the whole thing. It's the first event that he really got into opening the presents and he loved it... can't wait for Christmas now. For RJays birthday his Great Grandma and Great Grandad came to visit.
And the pics are of course backwards .. for old times sake you know.....
Great Grandad and Frankie Sophia
Uncle Dave and RJay
The really cool cake
Great Grandma and Frankie
From Nana and Grampi
Getting the hang of it ...
Soccer set from Great Grammie
Uncle Dave (left) and Uncle Eddie (right)
Nana, Grampi, Great Grammie, Great Grandad
Miss Frankie Sophia ... before she got all over the place at the Party.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Soo happy you are blogging again after I kept annoying you about it :) Still so sad I missed the party the kids are so much bigger than the last time I saw them! I love the cake too! Last year was so funny with the frosting all over his face :) I wish I could have made you another video but we don't have the movie maker on this laptop!! :(