Having a bubba before bed. He wanted to put this on sooo bad. Cool Shades Mamas Kisses ..ewww All smiles My big boy Our new fort .... they did this themselves
Awww!! Wow I'm really starting to think Frankie is looking a lot more like Rob! RJay clearly takes after you in his dress ;) haha he's going to hate you for that when he's older!!!!
I'm 23 years old I have a son and 2 daughters. RJay was born 8*17*07, Frankie Sophia was born 1*2*09 and JoJo was born 6*7*11. I have been married for almost 4 years but have been with my husband for just about 10 years now. As you will read my life is all about my family.
1 comment:
Awww!! Wow I'm really starting to think Frankie is looking a lot more like Rob! RJay clearly takes after you in his dress ;) haha he's going to hate you for that when he's older!!!!
Post a Comment