Usually for Valentines day we get the kids a stuffed animal and chocolate. This year I was looking at all the Valentines things and decided since the kids have a MILLION stuffed animals and really don't need any chocolates, we would get them some clothes. We had them open there gifts tonight because I work in the morning. Frankie got a Dress a pairs of jean shorts and a sweatshirt and RJay got a T-Shirt a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. In the second picture you can kind of take a peek at our empty house. I will be posting pictures of rooms in the house and then posting before and afters as they're accomplished.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Happy Valentines Day
Usually for Valentines day we get the kids a stuffed animal and chocolate. This year I was looking at all the Valentines things and decided since the kids have a MILLION stuffed animals and really don't need any chocolates, we would get them some clothes. We had them open there gifts tonight because I work in the morning. Frankie got a Dress a pairs of jean shorts and a sweatshirt and RJay got a T-Shirt a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. In the second picture you can kind of take a peek at our empty house. I will be posting pictures of rooms in the house and then posting before and afters as they're accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment