The other day I stenciled the kids' names on their bedroom walls. RJay's is really light but it looks really cool because it's not so prominent. In Frankies' you can see the color theme. Her walls are bright pink the border around the window and closet are the green and the trim on the top and bottom of the walls are going to be purple. I wanted a little girls princess castle type theme. My Grandmother is going to make the curtain to go in her room as soon as I find some material I like.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Naming Our Bedrooms
The other day I stenciled the kids' names on their bedroom walls. RJay's is really light but it looks really cool because it's not so prominent. In Frankies' you can see the color theme. Her walls are bright pink the border around the window and closet are the green and the trim on the top and bottom of the walls are going to be purple. I wanted a little girls princess castle type theme. My Grandmother is going to make the curtain to go in her room as soon as I find some material I like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment