Monday, February 15, 2010

Upstairs: Master Bedroom

Rob's "small" closet. it's really big on the inside but it's the smaller of the two.
My closet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my closet (notice it's most of the kids clothes that have to be sorted out and stored) it's got shelving going down the back and it's just really nice.

In order for you to get the idea of our room I had to make a video. You go through the first door into the "hallway" of our bedroom and you're actually facing were the closets are.

Our room will be the last room to be done. I want to make it really relaxing and all about us. in the corner that you see in the video we're going to put two upholstered high back chairs with a short corner bookshelf in between. In the opposite corner that you don't see I'm going to put a very plain corner desk similar to this. Probably a little bigger. Underneath I'm going to put a nice matching wood file cabinet for all my files and on the wall I'm going to put a mirror. The point is to have a space we're I can sit down and so all my bills but I've always wanted a vanity and couldn't really find a space to put it. This way it will be multi-functional. We'll also get a bureau and nightstands. I'd also like to get a light for the other side of the bed. I love the light but my ocd says there needs to be one on the other side ;). On the side of the room that you don't get to see (the camera card ran out of room) theres a double window. I'd like to put some lacy curtains up there too.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love all the posts on the house I totally get a feel for everything you've been doing now I don't have to try n picture it anymore! Really nice job so far I can't wait to see how things keep going!