

Pretty soon they are going to know me by name at the ER. We went last night because my poor baby RJay has had a cold and couldn't sleep and wasn't eating and what really put me over the edge what him pulling and tugging at his ears and not laying on them. I called his Dr. and they told me they couldn't get him in until Monday (I was not impressed) so I told them he would be in the ER before Monday if he was still not feeling good. So he's got ANOTHER ear infection not very bad this time and only in one ear for once but I'm thinking maybe I'm just getting good at seeing the signs early on. Anyway he's on antibiotic and tylenol for a few days and I gave him toddler formula last night since he didn't really eat and it's just really vitamins and nutrience. I probably wouldn't have even thought of it but I got a free can to try in the mail a few months back and put it in the cupboard thinking it would be good for a time like now that he wasn't eating to good. Really I think it would be fine for him to have once a day regularly because it's not high in calories like I expected it would since formula is and all it is is to make sure they get all the vitamins and stuff that they're supposed to.



1 comment:
Poor RJay :( He's lucky to have such a good mommy. That's a smart idea about the formula I wouldn't have thought of it!
Post a Comment