
The other day we almost hit a deer coming home from Nana's house. It was very scary. Only for Mommy though since Daddy was at work and RJay and Frankie were asleep. Since then I have seen atleast one deer just about every day. I have lived in Maine now for over two years and never saw a deer not one (not counting the beeting eyes on the highway at night going to and from Massachusetts) until these past few days and now I have seen quite enough and would like them to stop hopping in front of my new Jeep. Because I really don't want to be paying for a car I don't have. Not to mention I don't want us to get hurt of course. This picture is obviously not the deer we've seen (because we have no green grass or anything green except pine trees for that matter) but it does look just like the ones we've seen (they kinda all look the same to me).



1 comment:
Omg I would be swerving off the road like a mad driver. Believe it or not there used to be deer that would come up to my front yard in Barnstable (of course this was years ago, now I highly doubt there is any possibility we see one around there again)
Post a Comment