Sunday, March 1, 2009

Long Time No Blog

So it's been a really long time. We've been really busy lately. Grampi (my dad) had to have surgery about a week and a half ago so we've been taking Nana to and from work. Auntie Ni Ni is in a play at school and has practice most nights of the week until 7 so she's been staying with us for a while now. It's just been a really busy time for us. We've also been getting ready to go to Massachusetts. I know it seems like it's wayyy to early but I find it so much easier to plan wayyy ahead and then just reorganize everything right before we leave. Some people (esspecially Nana) laugh at me for packing so early but with two babies it makes it so easy for me. Anyway. I am going to do a couple of blogs to catch up but we really haven't been taking all that many pictures but hopefully I'll get my butt back into gear and get going with this blog. Because I know it's getting boring for you readers. I will leave you with this picture of out adopted sibling Auntie Ni Ni.
She looks like our beloved guinea pig Spunky. RIP.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hahaha adopted sibling. My brothers used to say they found me on the side of the road lol!!! Don't worry I won't laugh about you packing early it will save you from stressing out later!