Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Work Work Work (I added a pic)


The past few weeks I have been working A LOT. Saving up shopping money for our "big" trip to Mass. even though it may not seem like it should be a big trip it really is with two babies and a 13 year old. Not that Auntie Ni Ni needs much like the babies do but still we'll practically need a u haul. Especially after we go shopping down there. Just a few quick little updates RJay went to the Dr. for a checkup and he's doing good. She says RJay is more physical than verbal and knows what we're saying and how to get his point across but he needs to say more real words. It's funny because RJay will "talk" you ears off but it's not real words. Frankie got her ears peirced but I don't have a picture right now. We decided to wait for RJay and let him decide if he wants his done or not. It's different for a girl but enough people already ask if RJay is a boy or girl I have no idea why but o well. 22 days!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

22 days crazy! Can't waittt

Tara said...

Awww I love the pic!!!! Adorable