Yesterday RJay and Daddy used his paints and giant coloring book that he got for Christmas from Great Grammie to make this masterpeice. RJay liked the paint so much he decided to eat it and I have a picture but it's not very good so I didn't post it. I suggested coloring the rest with crayons but I think Daddy was to tired from the paints. :) I'm not to sure whose scribbles are whose but I think most of them were Daddy's.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Colorful Surprises!
Yesterday RJay and Daddy used his paints and giant coloring book that he got for Christmas from Great Grammie to make this masterpeice. RJay liked the paint so much he decided to eat it and I have a picture but it's not very good so I didn't post it. I suggested coloring the rest with crayons but I think Daddy was to tired from the paints. :) I'm not to sure whose scribbles are whose but I think most of them were Daddy's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hahaha! That's so cute he must have had a blast with the paints! When we see you guys we'll definitely have some coloring stuff for the boys :)
Post a Comment