Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow, Snow, Everywhere!

RJay and I went out int the snow this afternoon. We wanted to show all our Massachusetts friends how much snow we have! Even with all this snow out it's beautiful outside today. A good day for sledding but RJay's a little young for that. This summer Uncle Eddie is going to work on one of the hills at Nana and Grampis so next year it will be perfect for sledding. Mommy will be able to watch from inside the warm house and it heading towards the side yard so we don't have to worry about the street. In the summer we go play at Nana and Grampi's a lot so you'll see what a big yard that have (160 acres or something like that) they also have a farm full of animals that RJay loves to play with. We'll deffinately have a ton of pictures of all that. Anyway back to today.. . here some pictures of our snowy adventure...

GETTING READY:

Snow pants. Check!
Boots. Check!

Hats, Gloves, Jacket. Check, Check, Check!
HERE WE GO!!!

READY!!














Some scenery.






In the mountain of snow!


























I tried to get some nice pics of RJay and myself in the snow. It didn't really happen. And once again Mommy's hair is a mess. Motherhood does that too you.






















Mommy made a little fort. RJay thought it needed some fixing.


























Sitting in the fort.














The front of our house. Can you see it??















I love the shadow in this pic. I just wish the snow wasn't all dirty.


































Going back in.


















All done!



















1 comment:

Tara said...

I love this! I showed Maria your pics and she says RJay looks just like Nicholas, and Frankie is so cute! There is soo much snow but next year RJay will be busy sledding and having snowball fights (very friendly snowball fights)!!