Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today We......

Stayed home and relaxed!

RJay flipped his table and chairs up-side-down. Notice as he's bene in PJ's all day. Even when we had to change his clothes he got back into PJ's.
Then he watched the cat outside getting into the trash. He thought it was great. Daddy did not.

Mommy and RJay made brownies, and we thought they actually came out okay for once (our oven is from the stone ages so sometimes it cooks slow and sometimes fast but it's never right on anything. Meaning I have to make up my own temps. and times and we all know thats a catastrophe) However they were actually very gooey in the middle. Mommy didn't mind.


Then RJay ate the brownies. The non-gooey ones. Well not all of them. Just one.



New PJ's (right after the brownies of course). RJay played with the basket on his head.




And with his sisters car seat. Surprisingly he didn't sit in it. (thats what he normally does. He secretly knows its his old car seat that we made a new cover for)





And Frankie and Dada relaxed through all of this.






1 comment:

Tara said...

Omg RJay looks a lot bigger in the pic with the basket on his head, and I don't think its bc of the basket! You know how much I love pj's so thats always a current fad in my books. Frankie looks soo cozy with Rob.. aww I'll be so happy to meet her :)