
RJay showin' off his new outfit and shoes! He's getting SO big. I can't beleive he's already almost a year and half!

Frankie in one of the outfits from Auntie Becky and one of the pairs of shoes from my Auntie Trisha. I couldn't get a good pic of them but this one gives you the idea. Theres little sparkley stars on the toes too!

Frankie chillen in Daddy's sweatshirt again. She really loves this. Today she faced outward to see what was going on. I think she will love the carrier.

RJay is always kissing Frankie on the head.

Already lookin up to big brother.

Playing together. They're going to best friends. 'Till the teenage years of course!
1 comment:
I can't get over how much older RJay looks it's unreal! I was telling Artie that when we cut Nicholas' hair he will look older and I used RJay for an example.. he didn't believe me until I showed him the first pic! What a good big brother he is already :)
Post a Comment