
Today after we took our shower RJay decided to go streaking. Normally we get dressed in the bathroom but it was cold in there so we decided to come out first.

Good thing for Cookie Monster. :)

Yesterday RJay sat and watched Sesame St. for a while. He looked so grown up sitting on the bed all by himself.

Lately RJay has realized he can climb in and out of the pack and play were we put him on time out. We figured out that he wont do it if theres nothing around the pack and play to climb down onto so we took everything away from it and so he sits on the side like this until he realizes it's not very comfortable.

Frankie wearing her cute little outfit. Shes smiling because her big brother is playing with her. She loves her big brother. I will have to make sure I save these pictures for the teenage years.
1 comment:
Hahaha! This is the funniest blog I absolutely love it! The pics are great I can just imagine RJay doing all of that stuff!! Frankie is adorable I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment