Yesterday both of my children fell asleep and took a nap... AT THE SAME TIME!! ... I was very excited. Rob was at work and I finally got to clean up in the house some. Talk about having no life I get excited about cleaning the house. Today we went to the store and RJay got some new clothes and shoes. His feet grow like crazy! RJay's friend Nicholas is leaving today to go to Brazil for TWO MONTHS! We'll miss him but we know he'll have tons of fun and then when he gets back RJay is going to visit him in Massachusetts. We hope to talk to him on the web cam while he's there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Omg this was the nicest blog it made me soo happy! We will definitely do the webcam and maybe we can bring the parrot to the computer for RJay and Frankie to see!!
Post a Comment