Today RJay kept me very busy. Just like he always does. I don't know if it was the full moon or what but he was wild. The blue basket that you see is what we use for a hamper for him. Since his clothes are so small it's a perfect size. Today I went in and took the dirty clothes out and put them in the washer like I always do and when I came back out into the livingroom RJay had the hamper on his head walking around. Of course once I got the camera and wanted to take a picture he wouldn't do it. I seem to have that problem a lot. Hopefully he will soon get used to me taking pictures all the time and not even notice when I take them so I can get some good ones and not "after the fact" ones. Then he started to read my book. With one slipper on as you can see. He LOVES to read which is really good and he picks out a book and "reads" it just as much as he picks out a toy and plays with it. He's very good with books most of the time too. Once in a while he will get excited and rip a page out. We're lucky enough that my sister "donated" all her old books (which were actually a accumulation of all of our old books) so the old books that Auntie Ni Ni already colored on and ripped when she was younger are on a shelf were RJay can reach them and "read" them and all his new books are up on his drawers were he can't reach them. This prevents the new books from being ruined. Although we have been lucky and only a few pages have been torn out of any of his books.
Friday, December 12, 2008
2 Active Babies and a Tired Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Omg I can't believe in the second picture RJay looks soo much older! It's only been about 5 montths since we've seen him and he looks like such a big boy! I love how he emails Nicholas! I will have to get Nicholas to stop taking the keys of the laptop so he can write one to RJay.. I still can't get over that pic he's growing so fast
Post a Comment