So the other news for today was I went to the Doctor for my C-Section date. And much to my dissapointment they have scheduled it for the 6th of January. So we're back to unless I go into labor or my water breaks I have to wait. As you can see we have a stocking for Frankie. JUST INCASE. It's looking pretty grim for me. I have been getting more and more intense contractions but there all fake and never in a pattern. I am absolutely misserable and can't tell you the last time I slept more than 2 hours or so. Some would say it's good practice. I however am about to go insane. Appearently they don't care at the Dr.'s though. Although I think that may be my fault for not making it completely clear. So it's back to the waiting game but atleast theres a actual end in sight and not just a wonder. I really wanted to cry when they said that though I was really hoping for a sooner date. O well. I'll have to eat some spicy food or something.
Monday, December 15, 2008
21 Days and Counting .. I Guess
So the other news for today was I went to the Doctor for my C-Section date. And much to my dissapointment they have scheduled it for the 6th of January. So we're back to unless I go into labor or my water breaks I have to wait. As you can see we have a stocking for Frankie. JUST INCASE. It's looking pretty grim for me. I have been getting more and more intense contractions but there all fake and never in a pattern. I am absolutely misserable and can't tell you the last time I slept more than 2 hours or so. Some would say it's good practice. I however am about to go insane. Appearently they don't care at the Dr.'s though. Although I think that may be my fault for not making it completely clear. So it's back to the waiting game but atleast theres a actual end in sight and not just a wonder. I really wanted to cry when they said that though I was really hoping for a sooner date. O well. I'll have to eat some spicy food or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Haha!! Spicy food, ***, and coffee did we say? I'm not trying to make your blog rated R or anything so I bleeped that out myself ;)
Post a Comment