
We can't put the presents under the tree because theres a little boy who would love to open them all up. So I cleared our entertainment center for Christmas so we could put the presents up there and they could still be looked at but not opened up by little hands. So my Christmas shopping is roughly half done and I still haven't picked up RJays big present or Frankies plus I still have tons of family to buy for ... and this is what the present pile looks like. The picture doesn't even do it justice because every possible inch is stacked high with presents and it doesn't really convay that. Christmas is going to be tons of fun this year RJay is going to love it I can just tell by the way he tries to rip the presents open while I wrap them :). I can't wait at all. As soon as the shopping is done I would be more than happy for Christmas to be here. ... how many parents say that?
No comments:
Post a Comment