Well this is our first video for the blog and it's really dark. Since it's always freezing lately and we can't go outside we're going to have to deal with the darkeness and hopefully when it's a little nicer (wich may be a while) we will get some good videos. This is just RJay bouncing in Robs arms. As you can see he's having a great old time.
This is another video I took of RJay climbing in his high chair. It's kind of scary to watch believe me. It's also pretty dark of course. RJay is the dare devil type and will jump or climb and think nothing of it. I however have a heart attack watching him. I would just like to note that I didn't LET him do this he pushed the high chair up to the chair and climbed from the chair into the high chair THEN proceeded to climb in the high chair (the video only shows this part) so I suppose for PART of it I did let him ..... but atleast he didn't fall :) ....



1 comment:
HAHA!!!! Omg he cracks me up!! I can't wait to show these videos to Nicholas. I know I'll be replaying them over and over :):)
Post a Comment