
Today's update is about Frankie. There really isn't much to update about here other than I want her to come out NOW! I am exhausted from so many things and I know when she's here it's only going to be more tiring but atleast when she's here it will be worth it. I have been having LOTS of fake contractions and I would like some real ones now PLEASE. I have a lot of different things going on that people usually get before they go into labor (i.e. losing mucus, breast leakage ... YUCK) and I think I have gone through enough. Anyway I guess it doesn't matter what I think. I am now going to just try being active or atleast a little more active in hopes of getting some labor started. I mean the worst that could happen is I burn some calories or loose some weight. I think I have plenty to spare. I am just desperately wanting her to be here. Not just for my own bodies benefit (or my mind) but because I am excited too. It's just very hard to show when you are in so much pain. So theres 6 days until I go to the surgeon the schedule surgery and 27 days until January 6th wich is the latest day she would be here.
1 comment:
I so wish I had a "baby bump"
Post a Comment