So today was another Dr. visit for Frankie. Everything went well and he said she is fine to be born anytime now. Not that he THINKS that she will be but that she would be fine if she was. Thats exciting news to me. I think I will start jogging tomorrow and then start a vigorous excersize plan after that. Maybe she'll get the hint. Or I'll end up in the hospital half dead. Either way ... :)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
All Systems GO.... PLEASEEEEE
So today was another Dr. visit for Frankie. Everything went well and he said she is fine to be born anytime now. Not that he THINKS that she will be but that she would be fine if she was. Thats exciting news to me. I think I will start jogging tomorrow and then start a vigorous excersize plan after that. Maybe she'll get the hint. Or I'll end up in the hospital half dead. Either way ... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Haha well good thing she's healthy to come out any time now!! That's awesome :) '08 or '09 when will it be?!?!
Post a Comment