Christmas Eve was very busy for us. Rob had to work during the day and I had a Dr.'s appt in the morning so Auntie Ni Ni came over and RJay woke up nice and early for her. Then we waited for Nana to get out of work and we all went shopping for groceries and last minute things. After we went to Nanas for a while and saw her tree and played with the bell decorations we picked up Daddy and came home. We ate and watched a Christmas movie for a while and luckily RJay went to sleep pretty early and went into his crib. Then Rob and I decided to put his kitchen together seeing as how he had already slowly opened it up peice by peice over the past few weeks and when I read the reviews on it people complained of it taking awhile to put together. Rob and I took about an hour and half two hours to put it together but it wasn't hard it all. Just time consuming because every peice had to be cut out. Then we put most of the presents under the tree for the morning and Santa filled the stockings. I don't think we slept all that much. I think Rob and I were more excited to see RJays reaction than anything so every time he moved we were peeking to see if he had woke up!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That kitchen is so cool! I love it! I bet he'll have a blast w it
Post a Comment